The QLM Zapier App allows you to notify other Zapier Apps when a QLM order is created.
The following example uses the QLM Zapier App to send an email to the user when a license is created in QLM.
- Login to your zapier account
- Click Make a Zap
- In Choose a Trigger App, locate and select "Quick License Manager"
- Click Save + Continue
- In the QLM License Server Url field, enter the URL to your QLM License Server. Example: https://quicklicensemanager.com/qlmdemo/QlmLicenseServer/qlmservice.asmx
- In the QLM License Server Url Arguments field, enter: &is_user=tom&is_pwd=xyz&is_period=15
The is_user, is_pwd arguments must match the values configured in the QLM Management Console / Manage Keys / eCommerce Providers
The is_period argument is a period in minutes that determines which keys to return. For example, a value of 15 tells the QLM License Server to return all the keys created in the last 15 minutes. The recommended value is 60.
- Next, you will configure the Action step
- In the Choose an Action App section, select Gmail
- Select "Send Email" then click "Save + Continue"
- Pick your Gmail account then click "Save + Continue"
- In the To field, click the "Insert a field" dropdown and select "Email"
- Fill all the other fields as per your requirements
- Click Continue
- Click "Create & Continue"
- Name your Zap
To test your Zap:
- Launch the QLM Management Console
- Go to the Manage Keys tab and create an Activation Key
- Make sure the Activation Key is associated to your email address (for testing purposes)
- Wait 15 minutes and monitor your email
- You should receive an email for each activation key you created
Note that this Zapier integration requires that you enable the GetRecentOrdersHttp API as follows:
- Go to the Manage Keys tab
- Click Sites and select your License Server
- Go to the Server Properties tab
- Go to the "security" section
- Locate the "enableGetRecentOrders" entry and click the chexbox.
- Click Ok