The procedure below describes how to order a product via FastSpring while allowing the customer to select which feature to purchase. The license key generated by QLM will have these features selected.
- Create a product in FastSpring.
- Once the product is created, click Configure Options.
- Set the Display field to: Features or any name of your choice.
- Set the Selection Type to: Multiple Selections.
- Click Next.
- Click Add Choice.
- Select an existing product or create a new product.
- Once the choice is created, edit the choice by clicking on the Edit button. Then set the "tags" property to the name of the feature (no spaces).
- Repeat these steps for each feature.
- Back to the main product, add a fulfillment action:
- Select the "Generate a License" option.
- Set the Output Format to: Single-Line License (Quantity Based).
- Set the License Name to: Person Name.
- Click Create.
- Copy paste the attached script.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.