If you get the following error when calling the Analytics AddInstall method, follow the procedure below to resolve this issue:
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DaysUsedUpdated', table 'AnalyticsInstalls'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
Procedure for SQL Server:
- Launch SQL Server Management Studio
- Go to Tools / Options / Designer
- Uncheck the option "Prevent saving changes that require table re-creation"
- Go to the QLM database in SQL Server
- Expand the Tables node
- Right mouse click the AnalyticsInstalls node and select Design
- Locate the DaysUsedUpdated field and check the Allow Nulls option
- Save the table schema
- Revert the change to the "Prevent saving changes that require table re-creation" made above
Article is closed for comments.