To troubleshoot issues with the QLM WordPress plugin, follow the steps below:
- Locate the wc_qlm.php file in your WordPress site. The file is located in: wp-content\plugins\wc-qlm
- Edit the wc_qlm.php file and set the QLM_DEBUG flag to true:
- define("QLM_DEBUG", true);
- Reproduce the issue you are trying to troubleshoot.
- In your WP site, locate the order you just created in WooCommerce / Orders
- In the Notes section of the order, you will find several debug messages that should help troubleshoot the issue.
- You can make a copy of these messages and email them to email@example.com with a detailed description of the issue.
Once you have finished troubleshooting the issue, remember to set the DEBUG flag to false.