To troubleshoot issues with the QLM WordPress plugin, follow the steps below:
- Locate the wc_qlm.php file in your WordPress site. The file is located in: wp-content\plugins\wc-qlm
- Edit the wc_qlm.php file and set the QLM_DEBUG flag to true:
- define("QLM_DEBUG", true);
- Reproduce the issue you are trying to troubleshoot.
- In your WP site, locate the order you just created in WooCommerce / Orders
- In the Notes section of the order, you will find several debug messages that should help troubleshoot the issue.
- You can make a copy of these messages and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue.
Once you have finished troubleshooting the issue, remember to set the DEBUG flag to false.
If you do not see any messages in the Notes section, make sure that your product is not configured to be Downloadable.