.NET Obfuscation is provided by the Open Source project ConfuserEx which includes the following features:
Supports .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
- Symbol renaming (Support WPF/BAML)
- Protection against debuggers/profilers
- Protection against memory dumping
- Protection against tampering (method encryption)
- Control flow obfuscation
- Constant/resources encryption
- Reference hiding proxies
- Disable decompilers
- Embedding dependency
- Compressing output
- Extensible plugin API
ConfuserEx is automatically installed with QLM. You can access the ConfuserEx GUI from the QLM Management Console / Protect Your Application / Obfuscator. The command line interface is available in the QLM Installation folder\ConfuserEx\Confuser.CLI.exe.
ConfuserEx documentation is available here.
Article is closed for comments.