When errors and warnings occur in the QLM Management Console, these events are logged in the Windows Event Log.
To diagnose an issue, it can be helpful to verify these logs in the Windows Event Viewer.
- Start the QLM Console
- Click on the top left QLM icon and select Options
- Click on the Logs tab and check all Logging Levels (Error, Warnings, Informational)
- Reproduce the issue
- Go to the Event Viewer (click on start/run and type eventvwr.msc)
- Locate the "Quick License Manager" node (on Vista and higher, expand Applications and Services log)
- Click on the QLM node and save to qlm.evt.
- Review or rmail us me the qlm.evt file.