The procedure below describes how to order a product via FastSpring with a specific expiry date. In this example, the expiry date is set to one year from the date of order but you can change the value in the script.
- Create a product in FastSpring.
- Asd a fulfillment action:
- Select the "Generate a License" option.
- Set the Output Format to: Single-Line License (Quantity Based).
- Set the License Name to: Person Name.
- Click Create.
- Copy paste the attached script.
- Click Save.
- Test your order from FastSpring
In the script, you can change the duration of the expiry date by modifying this line:
// Set the expiry to one year from today