When protecting a cross-platform app with License Files, in the event a client does not have an internet connection to activate a license online, you can perform an offline activation as described below:
- In the QLM application, under the Manage Keys tab, locate and select the license to activate.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Fill in the Computer ID field on the Activation tab along with other fields as required.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select a location where you would like to store a license file on your system then click Ok.
- Send the generated license file to your customer and ask them to copy it to the folder where your application expects the license file to be located.
If your application is a Windows desktop application, check this article for offline activation