Quick License Manager integrate with UltraCart's ordering system to generate activation codes automatically.
To have UltraCart invoke QLM during an order, do the following:
From within your UltraCart account:
From Item Management -> Items
Locate your Product and open the Item Editor for this product
In the Item Editor, select the Digital Delivery tab
In the Activation Codes section of the Digital Delivery tab:
Select Retrieve Real-time
Enter the following URL (change the 'yourserver' name to your own)
- is_vendor = ultracart
- is_productid = your product id as defined in QLM
- is_majorversion = your product's major version as defined in QLM
- is_minorversion = your product's minor version as defined in QLM
- is_qlmversion = 5.0.00
- is_features = semicolon separated list of feature sets and ther corresponding values. Example: is_features=0:3;1:0
- Enter a value in the Shared Secret field. Remember this value as it needs to be set in QLM as well.
From Manage Keys-> License Management tab
Select Tools -> eCommerce Providers
Locate the UltraCart item and enter the following values:
- Enabled: [X]
- Password: Shared Secret entered in UltraCart Activation Code section
<setting name="defaultVendor" serializeAs="String">
With the above steps completed, place a test order. When the order is placed, the following will occur:
A new user will be automatically added to the QLM database based on the information collected during the ordering process.
An activation key will be created in the QLM database and associated to the user.
To configure a test payment method:
- Click CONFIGURATION / Checkout
- Click Payments
- Check "Credit Cards"
- Click Save
- In the Methods panel, click "Credit Card"
- In the "Test Credit Cards" section, edit the first credit card by clicking "edit"
- Check "Skip payment gateway, consider payment processed, then complete order to prevent shipment."
- Check "Skip affiliate transaction processing"
- Check " Skip fraud filter"
- Check " Skip conversion pixels"
- Click Save
To place a test order:
- Go to OPERATIONS / Order Management
- Click "Manually enter an order"
- Fill in all the contact information
- In the "Items" section, enter your product in the Item ID field, set the quantity to 1 then click Add.
- Click "Credit Card"
- Enter: 4444333322221111 (if you modified the default credit card #, enter the value you specified)
- Set the Expiration Date to a date in the future
- Set the Verification Number to: 123
- Check "No real-time change"
- Check "Skip Processing"
- Check "Skip Fraud Score"
- Click Process Order.