If you are using Regnow as an ecommerce provider, QLM integrates seamlessly with Regnow's ordering system. To have Regnow invoke QLM during an order, do the following in Regnow Control Panel:
- Click on Products
- Select a Product and click on Edit.
- Click on the Manage Delivery Options tab.
- Locate the Method field and select Post.
- Locate the http:// field and enter the following URL:
- is_vendor = regnow
- is_productid = your product id as defined in QLM
- is_majorversion = your product's major version as defined in QLM
- is minorversion = your product's minor version as defined in QLM
- is_qlmversion = 5.0.00
- is_features = semi comma separated list of feature sets and their corresponding values. Example: is_features=0:3;1:1. This means that in feature set 0, features 1 + 2 are enabled and in feature set 1, feature 1 is enabled.
- is_user = username defined in the QlmProviders.xml (optional)
- is_pwd = password defined in the QlmProviders.xml (optional)
With the steps above completed, place a test order. When the order is placed, the following will occur:
- A new user will be automatically added to the QLM database based on the information collected during the ordering process.
- An activation key will be created in the QLM database and associated to the user.
- An email will be sent to the customer with the activation key.