QLM License Server Hosting
Each license of QLM Professional or QLM Enterprise entitles you to install the QLM License Server (and database) on one server. You can host the QLM License Server on your own web server and direct your customers to your own server.
Alternatively, we offer a service to host the QLM License Server and database on our own server.
The benefits of using our hosted QLM License Server are:
- Initial setup by us in less than 24 hours
- Daily backup to a remote site
- Daily replication to a Disaster Recovery Site
- Maintenance and upgrades performed by us
- Data recovery in case of data loss
- SSL Encryption (SSL3, TLS, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2)
- Firewall Protection at ISP level and server level
- Regular Windows Security Updates
- Downtime Monitoring via watchdog service
Facts and limits of our QLM License Server hosting service
- The cost of the QLM License Server Hosting does not include your QLM Professional or Enterprise licenses.
- The QLM License Server hosting service supports up to 100 new keys per day on average. If you expect to create more than 100 keys per day on a regular basis, please contact us. Note that occasional spikes are tolerated.
- Data is replicated once per day to a remote site.
- In case of a disaster at the primary site, you can automatically configure your application to connect to the DR site but activity on the DR site is not automatically resynchronized with the primary site.
Location of our servers
Our primary servers are located in Eastern US and the DR sites are located in Germany.