Updates information of a registered installation on the server.
Note that to call this function, you must:
- Have a QLM Enterprise License
- Initialize the QlmAnalytics object with the following properties:
- GUID (persistence key)
C#: bool UpdateInstallEx(string installID, string softwareVersion, string osVersion, string computerName, string computerID, string activationKey, string computerKey, bool trial, string productName, int majorVersion, int minorVersion, string customData1, string customData2, string customData3).
- installID: unique identifier of this installation, returned by a call to AddInstall
- softwareVersion: Version of your software
- osVersion: Version of the operating system
- computerName: Name of the computer
- computerID: Unique identifier of the computer
- activationKey: activation key on the system
- computerKey: computer key associated to the system
- productName: name of your product
- majorVersion: major version of your product
- minorVersion: minor version of your product
- customData1: your own custom data
- customData2: your own custom data
- customData3: your own custom data
Returns true if the data was successfully published to the server.