If your customer is not able to connect to the QLM License Server and you have exhausted all the typical reasons for connectivity issues, we recommend using a tool called Fiddler to diagnose the connectivity issue.
- Download Fiddler from Telerik's web site.
- Install Fiddler
- In Fiddler, click File and make sure that "Capture Traffic" is selected
- Perform the operation that is failing to connect to the License Server in your application
- In Fiddler's upper panel, select the entry that references the URL of your QLM License Server
- In Fiddler's lower panel, click Inspectors then click the XML Raw tab
- Check for any error that might indicate the source of the issue
If you cannot diagnose the issue, click File / Save All Sessions and send us the Session Archive file (.saz).