You can use QLM's scheduled tasks to automatically email yourself and/or your customer when a new license is created:
A. Configure a search
- Click on the Manage Keys tab
- Click on the Search drop down and select Edit Searches
- Click on Add to add a new search
- Set the Name to: new license
- Set the SQL field to: OrderDate > [date]
- Click OK
B. Configure a Scheduled Task
- On the ribbon bar, click on the Tools / Scheduled Tasks
- Click on Add to add a new task
- Set the Name to: New License
- Select your License Server
- In the Search drop down, select the Search we created earlier: new license
- Set the Schedule Run every to: 15 minutes
- In the Email tab, check Enable Email Notifications
- Check "Send to customer" if you would like to send the email to the customer
- If you want to send yourself the email, add your email in the Cc field
- Enter a Subject for the email
- Select the Outlook Profile and the Email account to use
- Select Email template (you can create an email template from the ribbon bar Mail / Templates). For example, select "1. New Order".
- If you would also like to get a popup alert for new licenses, click on the Alert tab, enable it and enter text for the Alert.
Article is closed for comments.