The procedure below describes how to create a customer facing report that provides your customer a list of their license keys and the computers on which they are activated.
Customize the report fields
The first step in creating the report is to select which fields will be included in the report. To do so:
- Launch the QLM Management Console
- Go to the Manage Keys tab
- In the main grid, hide any column as needed
- For multiple activation licenses, expand a license and hide each column as needed.
- Save the layout by clicking the Save As button in the status bar.
Specify whether you want to include the activation log
To include details about multiple license activations in the report, configure the following options.
Export the report
Once you have customized the data, select all the records on the grid and click the Export button in the status bar. Then, in the preview window, export the data to a format of your choice.