Applies to: QLM Pro v17
Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console and sign in as an administrator.
- From the main dashboard, click Create Project.
- Enter a project name and select your organization
- Select your new project and go to the API & Services section
- Click + Enable APIS and Services
- Enter Gmail in the search field, select the Gmail API option then click Enable.
- To create a an OAuth Client ID, select Credentials
- Click Create Credentials and select OAuth Client ID
- Set the Application type to Desktop and Click Create
- Make a copy of the Client ID and the Client Secret and store them in a secure location. You will need them to configure QLM.
- Configure the OAuth Consent Screen. This step is required to verify your app registration with Google. Once the app is verified, you should be able to send emails from QLM.
Article is closed for comments.