Any search created in the QLM Management console can be uploaded to the QLM Portal.
To create a new search:
- Click on the search drop down in the Manage Keys tab and select "edit searches".
- Click Add to create a new search and configure the search as needed.
- Within the search, click the Portal Settings tab and check all the User Groups that are allowed to see this search.
- Click Ok to close the dialog.
You then need to upload the search to the server:
- In the Manage Keys tab, click Sites and select the appropriate profile.
- Check the "Upload Searched" checkbox.
- Click "Upload your products the the web service".
Note that this operation will upload all your local products as well as the new searches. You should only do this if the local products are up-to-date.