To determine which QLM DLLs are being loaded by your application at runtime, use the following procedure:
- Download ProcessExplorer from: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processexplorer.aspx
- In ProcessExplorer, locate your application and select it
- Click View and select "Show Lower Pane"
- Click View and select "Lower Pane View" / DLLs
- Now in the lower pane view, locate IsLicense50.dll
- Right mouse click over IsLicense50.dll and select Properties
- This should give you the path from where IsLicense50.dll is being loaded.
You can repeat the same procedure for QlmLicenseLib.dll.