To create a search that displays non active licenses, follow the steps below.
Note that non active licenses are defined below as revoked licenses as well as licenses that have expired.
- Launch the QLM Management Console
- Go to the Manage Keys tab
- Click the search dropdown button and select Edit Searches
- Click Add
- Set the Name field to: non-active keys
- In the SQL field, enter: Disabled=1 or SubscriptionExpiryDate < [today_start-1]
- Click Ok
- In the right hand panel where the searches are listed, locate your new search and click it.