To export the list of activated computers, follow the steps below:
- Create a search that returns the dataset of interest.
- Customize the columns in the grid by hiding or reordering columns. Once you have defined the required layout, save this view by clicking on the Save As button in the status bar. The Save As button is the second floppy disk buttin following the view drop down list.
- In the status bar, under the grid, click the Print button
- In the Print Preview button, click the Customize icon (3rd from the left)
- In the Print Options dialog, on the Options tab, check "Details"
- On the Behavior tab, check "All Details"
- Click Ok
The print preview will now display all the records with the activation log section expanded.
You can now print the data or export it by clicking the "Export Document" button and export the data to PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, XLS, XLSX or CSV.
Article is closed for comments.