If a user attempts to login to the portal with an invalid password, the account will be locked out after 5 attempts.
In order to unlock the account, you have 2 options:
- Delete the user account and recreate it
- Unlock the account by editing the QLM database
How to unlock the account by editing the QLM database
- Locate the QLM database in SQL Server
- In the QLM database, locate the aspnet_Users table
- View all the rows of this table and locate the user that is locked out.
- Make note of that user's UserID
- Execute the following SQL command:
UPDATE [aspnet_Membership] SET [IsLockedOut]=0,[FailedPasswordAttemptCount] = 0 WHERE UserID='The USER ID OF THE LOCKED OUT USER'