You can use QLM's scheduled tasks and email integration to automatically email yourself (the vendor) when a customer activates their license key.
To do so:
- Click on the Manage Keys tab
- Click on the Search drop down and select Edit Searches
- Click on Add to add a new search
- Set the Name to: Recently Activated (or any name you wish)
- Set the SQL field to: ActivationDate > [date]
- Click OK.
Then, in the ribbon bar, click on the Tools / Scheduled Tasks
- Click on Add to add a new task
- Set the Name to: Recently Activaated (or any name you wish)
- Select your License Server
- In the Search drop down, select the Search we created earlier: Recently Activated
- Set the Schedule Run every to: 5 Minutes starting at the desired time
- In the Email tab:
- Uncheck Send to customer
- Uncheck Send to User Group Owner
- Set the CC field to your email address
- Enter a Subject for the email
- Select the Outlook Profile and the Email account to use
- Select Email template (you can create an email template from the ribbon bar Mail / Templates).
Please sign in to leave a comment.