If you want to target emails to trial customers who do not have a purchased license, you can create a search that excludes customers with a permanent or subscription license.
- Launch the QLM Management Console
- Go to the Manage Keys tab
- Click Search and then Edit Searches
- Click Add to add a new search
- Set a name to: Trials that expired in last 30 days
- Set the SQL fied to: licenseModel='trial' and Email Not In (Select Email from qryLicenseInfo where licensemodel<>'trial' and Email is not NULL) and SubscriptionExpiryDate > [today_start-30] and SubscriptionExpiryDate < [today_start] and IncludeInMailList <> 0 and Disabled=0
- Click Ok
Now you can create a scheduled task that uses this search.