To install the QLM Management Console on a second computer and connect it to your existing License Server, follow the steps below.
- On the machine where QLM is already installed, make a backup of the following folder, including subfolders: %appdata%\Soraco\Quick License Manager
- Install QLM on the new system but do not launch it yet.
- Copy the backed up files above to %appdata%\Soraco\Quick License Manager on the new system
- Launch the QLM Management Console on the new system.
- Activate your license using your activation key.
- IMPORTANT: If you are prompted to upload products to the server, answer NO.
- After QLM starts up, go to the Manage Keys tab.
- Click Sites and select your site.
- Click Download Products from the License Server.
- Click OK and close the Site editor.
Note that if during the upgrade you are prompted to upgrade the Database Schema, you can safely answer Yes.