Releases a license key over Http. This API releases a license key so that it can be activated on another computer.
To invoke this method via a URL:
http://yourserver/yourvirtualdirectory/qlmservice.asmx/ReleaseLicenseHttp?is_avkey=<activationKey>&is_pcid=<computer ID>&is_vendor=<eCommerce provider>
- is_avkey= Activation key to deactivate.
- is_pcid = Computer identifier of the system being deactivated. This argument is required if the license is a multiple activations key.
- is_logRelease=true | false. Flag that determines whether the release will be logged in the history table. If you are using cloud based floating licenses, you should set this argument to false to prevent bloating of the history table.
- is_deactivation_code=deactivation code
- is_vendor = name of the eCommerce provider
- is_user: username as defined in the eCommerce Providers section in QLM (Manage Keys / Tools / 3rd Party Extensions or Manage Keys / Tools / eCommerce Providers). Example: &is_user=tom
- is_pwd: password as defined in the eCommerce Providers section in QLM (Manage Keys / Tools / 3rd Party Extensions or Manage Keys / Tools / eCommerce Providers). Example: &is_pwd=pwd
The deactivation verification code is required if you enable the Server Property options / releaseLicenseRequiresVerificationCode.
The deactivation code is the MD5 hash value of the following concatenated strings:
- Activation Key (without dashes)|ComputerID|CommunicationEncryptionKey|Current date (yyyy-MM-dd)