Releases a license key over Http. This API releases a license key so that it can be activated on another computer.
To invoke this method via a URL:
http://yourserver/yourvirtualdirectory/qlmservice.asmx/ReleaseLicenseHttp?is_avkey=<activationKey>&is_pcid=<computer ID>&is_vendor=<eCommerce provider>
- is_avkey= Activation key to validate. If the key has never been activated, the key will be activated and a computer key will be returned.
- is_pcid = If the license has never been validated, you need to specify a computer identifier so that the returned computer key can be bound to this specific computer. A computer ID can be the name of the computer or any other unique identifier of your choice.
- is_vendor = name of the eCommerce provider
- is_user: username as defined in the eCommerce Providers section in QLM (Manage Keys / Tools / eCommerce Providers). Example: &is_user=tom
- is_pwd: password as defined in the eCommerce Providers section in QLM (Manage Keys / Tools / eCommerce Providers). Example: &is_pwd=pwd