Initiates the process of activating a license by authorization code.
If the server identifies a license key that corresponds to the user, an Authorization Code is generated and emailed to the user. The client application must then call QlmLicense.ActivateLicenseByAuthorizationCode.
To invoke this method via a URL:
http://yourserver/yourvirtualdirectory/qlmservice.asmx/RequestAuthorizationCodeForActivationHttp?is_email=<email address>&is_pcid=<computer ID>&is_productid=<product id>&is_majorversion=<major version>&is_minorverson=>minor version>
- is_email = Email address of the customer associated to the license key.
- is_pcid = If the license has never been validated, you need to specify a computer identifier so that the returned computer key can be bound to this specific computer. A computer ID can be the name of the computer or any other unique identifier of your choice.
- is_productid: the ID of the product
- is_majorversion: the major version of the product
- is_minorversion: the minor version of the product