Retrieves an activation key given an Order ID or User Data.
To call this function, you must set the enableRetrieveActivationKeyHttp server property to true.
RetrieveActivationKeyHttp requires QLM's strict authentication and should only be used when the communication with the server is over https.
To invoke this method via a URL:
- is_vendor = One of the supported vendors
- is_userdata1 = data to associate to the license
- is_orderID = Order ID associated to the license
- is_format = specify the format of the returned data. The possible options are: json or xml.
- user = username as defined in the eCommerce Providers section in QLM (Manage Keys / Tools / 3rd Party Extensions or Manage Keys / Tools / eCommerce Providers)
- pwd = password as defined in the eCommerce Providers section in QLM (Manage Keys / Tools / 3rd Party Extensions or Manage Keys / Tools / eCommerce Providers)
Note that the return value is an xml or json fragment that contains detailed information about the license.
Availability: QLM v14+